The digital era is transforming the way we interact not only with each other, but with brands as well as between brands. The online world has become an ever-growing ocean of content in the form of services and products hence today, more than ever before, advertising and particularly online advertising, is fundamental in order to convey your message to your desired audience and establish long-lasting relationships with them.
Fortunately for marketeers, as the online advertising world becomes more complex, the available tools are becoming increasingly powerful, especially when combined with thorough market research and a solid strategy. One of the most significant tools is the Google Ads program which enables advertisers to place their ads on Google search result pages and other websites within the Adwords network, it can be more effective than SEO and it’s especially beneficial for startups and new companies because it enables them to test their products, check on their website effectiveness and even find new customers in a very a short time all while having full control on how much budget is being spent.
Ensuring that a company’s message reaches the right audience at the right time is one of the pillars of business growth. Traditional advertising methods, such as television or newspaper can be unreliable when it comes to measuring success and unlike online advertising, you cannot optimise an advert in realtime to maximise results.
However, choosing the right online advertising strategy is also crucial when it comes to reaching your goals, there are five different campaign types:
• Search Network campaign: your ad appears near search results when someone does a search that includes terms related to one of your keywords.
• Display Network campaign: reach people while they’re browsing their favourite websites, on YouTube, checking their Gmail, or using mobile devices and apps.
• Shopping campaign: positions your products next to similar products when someone is searching to make a purchase.
• Video campaign: show video ads on their own, or within other streaming video content
• App campaign: promote your apps across Google’s largest properties including Search, Google Play, YouTube, Discover, and the Google Display Network.
Understanding which one to apply for a specific objective can make a huge difference in how well this objective is accomplished and although these tools are available to everyone; experience, expertise and close attention to detail can draw the line between what stands out and what becomes obsolete, playing a pivotal role in a company’s growth rate.
At Kenshō Marketing diverse backgrounds are merged into one highly experienced and multifaceted team offering unique marketing solutions that will communicate your business's values and create long lasting connections with your audience.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to show you how we can add value to your business, by means of these tools and many others. At Kensho Marketing we transform the companies of today into the companies of tomorrow.